Techo Propio Program
Techo Propio is a program that is aimed at facilitating financing of a housingunit that has electricity, water and sewage services, and adequate conditions.
Who is Techo Propio targeted at?
- Families without housing or housing land, within the national territory.
- Families who have a monthly family income less than S/.1,620.
- Families who have never received government support to acquire or build a house.
- Families with the ability to make the minimum required savings.
Who makes up the Family Group?
- Family Groups without housing or housing land, within the national territory.
- The monthly family income is earned by the household head and may not exceed 0.45 UIT (S/.1,620.00) for any of the three application modes “New Home Purchase,” “Construction on Own Land” or “Home Improvement.” (*)
- Families that have never received government support to acquire or build a house. Family Groups with the ability to make the minimum savings required by the corresponding application mode.
How to participate?
Through the Family Housing Bond (BFH, by its abbreviation in Spanish), which is a one-time subsidy granted to beneficiaries, without reimbursement, as incentive and complement to their savings and efforts, to help them buy or build a home of their own.
Families interested in becoming BFH beneficiaries should:
- Be enrolled in the Family Group Register.
- Have been declared as Eligible Family Group.
- Apply to BFH.
- Be declared beneficiaries.
Mi Vivienda Program
The Nuevo Crédito MIVIVIENDA (New MIVIVIENDA Credit) is a product ofthe MIVIVIENDA S.A. fund, offered through various local financial institutions (banks, financial entities, Edpymes , municipal savings and credit institutions, rural savings and loans entities, credit unions and mortgage management companies). This product includes the offer provided by the former Crédito Proyecto MiHogar (MyHome Credit Project).
The eligibility requirements for the Nuevo Crédito MIVIVIENDA are:
- You must be of legal age and the marital status is indifferent.
- You or your spouseor your minor children may not be home owners.
- You must qualify for the credit through a financial entity.
- That you have not acquired a home through FONDO MIVIVIENDA, FONAVI, the Housing Mortgage Fund, or TECHO PROPIO, even if this home is no longer your property.
- You must have at least 10% of the value of the house you have chosen, which corresponds to your down payment.
What it offers to you:
- Your installments will be fixed and in soles, so you always pay the same.
- A Good Payer Award that ranges from S/. 5,000 (for homes priced from 50 to 70 UITs ) to S/.12, 500 (for homes priced from 25 to 50 UITs) and reduces your monthly installment for the first month. This award is given if you finance your credit in a period equal to or greater than 10 years and is valid as long as you pay all your installments on time.
- You can request your credit nationwide, at the financial entity of your choice (banks, financial entities, Edpymes, municipal savings and credit, rural savings and credit, credit unions and mortgage management companies).
- Financing up to 90% of your home’s or apartment’s value, provided the value is over S/.51,100 and does not exceed S/.182,500.
- A payment period of 10 to 20 years, with a prepayment alternative.
- Possibility to purchase a home that is finished, under construction or planned for first sale wherever you want.
- If you purchase it while it is still in the planning stage or when the home is still under construction, you may apply for a grace period to start paying only 6 months later.
- During this period, you will not pay the principal amount or interests. The interestsgenerated during this period will be capitalized and added to the amount of the granted credit.